In light with the whole Mexican food theme, I thought I'd subject "Guacamole in 10 mins" in Spanish~ though I don't even know if that's entirely correct.. oh well~ had cravings for guac today (again!?) and thought i'd share the recipe of one of my favourite guilt free snack!
This is a really simple recipe that will take about 10 mins and mostly just chopping and mixing up~
What was used (for 2)
2 Ripe Haas Avocados
1 Onion (v small)
2 cloves Garlic
1. Cut the avocado in half, remove the pit, slice it gently with a knife and then scoop the avocado in to a bowl with a spoon
2. Remove the seeds of the tomatoes and dice
3. more dicing of the onion and coriander
4. Place the tomatoes, onion, coriander in to the bowl and mix it up with a fork.
5. Add the lime juice, garlic (with a press), salt (to taste, I used about 1 teaspoon) and a few shakes of cumin
7. All the ingredients are in, stir, stir, and mix~ sprinkle some cumins on top then done!!
8. Serve with some nachos or romaine lettuce!