Tuesday, October 1, 2013

[outfit] orange is the new black for monday blues- hermes picotin lock

How does one light up monday blues and broken toes? (yes, i shall keep milking on those toes and go on about them til they fully recover!) with brightness- and .. Since orange is the new black is so popular~ Orange it is! 







The vita fede 5 wrap bracelet with my new purchase from Sicily~ Picotin Lock in orange by Hermes   


It's literally a carrier bag in leather, soooo roomy, and very easy to swing around~ very california i thought (any excuse to justify my purchase)! There were blue jean and etoupe for colour choices too, but I went with the orange~ 


The jeans were cheap chic Mango, and right toes in ugliness, left foot in Lanvin for comfort~


Cheap chic again from chinese amazon equivalent taobao.com with ivory t-shirt w laced collar print from ASOS


My orange-vomitted-on-me day~


There!


No comments:

Post a Comment