Tuesday, November 12, 2013

[outfit] zara leather leggings leather shorts

It's no secret Zara's great for fashionable essentials, it's fast fashion strategy had me going into the store almost every other week (if not every week)when I was living in London, walking down Oxford Street towards Regent Street there are like 3 Zaras within 30 mins of walking distance.. it's very different here in Irvine. 



The closest Zara to me is in South Coast Plaza, which is about a 15-20 minutes drive, not too bad for California, but that also means I miss out a lot on the the new style every 3 or 4 days "fast fashion" Zara offers.. oh well.. life can't be all rainbows and roses right? ha! and~ Who goes shopping every 3 to 4 days anyway?!?!...... London me apparently... haha

Well... speaking of which, I did have a rainbow and roses moment going in the Zara the other weekend, very different to my reaction to seeing the clothing on the racks in the London Zara which would typically be, "seen that, seen that, seen that.."  I was like a little kid in the sweets shop, "gonna try that, try that, try that.. " ended up with a few bits and pieces, although all faux leather, I was happy! 

Came across those biker leggings, with faux leather on the front and fabric at the back


Which reminded me a little of the classic Stuart Weitzman 5050 boots 


Also bought a few tops from H&M 



The leggings











I love it! 

Top: H&M
Leggings: Zara
Shoes: Lanvin
Bag: Givenchy
Bracelet: Valentino
Necklace: Purchased at Neiman Marcus, forgot the brand name.. 


Also got some leather shorts, Zara website called them Bermudas, umm.... 


Tried it with heels







and flats... 


Top: Velvet Heart
Shorts: Zara
Flats: Chanel
Heels: Louboutin
Bag: Givenchy
Necklace: boutique in Norway.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment