Monday, December 16, 2013

[outfit] warm November outdoor wedding

Before my trip to Taiwan we attended yet another wedding this year~ it's a very warm, outdoor, intimate wedding, with a big gathering of friends!! 





The things I particularly liked about this dress was it's purple-ish blue colour and the leather trim that's on the dress.


What I wasn't too fond of was the knee length, so I had it taken up again to Vegas length!! haha 



















Sweet little details on the napkins.


The bride and groom~


Beautiful ceremony area over looking the hills with a screen of trees and views of the mountain range


With everyone in place, the ceremony took place when the sun was setting, perfect~ 


My usual weekend drinking ladies looking prim and proper, ready to party~ 





Dress: Cynthia Steffe
Heels: B by Brian Atwood
Bag: Chanel
Rings: Cartier, Fendi
Bracelet: Valentino, Vita Fede
Necklace: J Crew


No comments:

Post a Comment