Thursday, December 26, 2013

[outift] newbies: Isabel Marant Sebay boots & YSL Duffle 6 bag

I was away for Thanksgiving- a holiday that never appeared on my calendar until I moved to the states. Even now I am more exciting for the perks that comings with it- day off work and black friday sale, for those I am hugely thankful for.

I thought I was going to miss out on all the festivities being away, again THANKFUL i did not, THANKS to online companies for the creation of Cyber black friday (or Cyber Monday..)- GENIUS! I was able to get my Isabel Marant Sebay boots and YSL duffle on the one day cyber extravaganza! thank you thank you THANK YOU! 






I had been eyeing both the bag and the boots for a while but thinking the IM boots was not really worth $1365 so I thought I'd wait for the sale.. the saint laurent duffle i had plan on getting when I visit London at the end of this year. 

In my attempt to search for celebrity images, I found style Queen Kate Moss has too, in her possession both the IM Sebay and the YSL Duffle, I sneaked a smile when I saw that! The IM boots comes in 2 versions and several colours, the Scarlet has leather velcro straps with calf hair on the front of the shoe, I opted for Sebay which is an all suede version.



Rosie Huntington in the Scarlet



Queen Kate in the Sebay


I got my Sebay from Net-a-porter! Also on sale now~ 


The Saint Laurent Duffle 6 on celebrities

Queen B styled a black version beneath her seat



Gwenyth strolling through airport


Kate chic in Paris after shopping at Colette



Colette- one of the coolest shopping spot in Paris, with shoppers including Karl Lagerfeld and apparently Kate Moss. Coincidentally this was also where I got my Saint Larent Duffle 6 from on black Friday! It travelled all the way from Paris with a very cute post card in the package! Colette says that the colour of my Duffle was Vert Anglais- English Green in French, not sure if that's the actual name, but I am really loving green this year! 



Here's me sporting my newbies in the last couple of weeks
















Top: Phillip Lim for Target
Jacket: shop in Taipei 
Necklace: F degree C Taipei
Bag: Saint Laurent 
Jeans: Hudson
Boots: Isabel Marant












Denim shirt: Uniqlo
Outer Top: Dolan   
Necklace: F degree C Taipei
Bag: Saint Laurent 
Jeans: Paige
Boots: Isabel Marant













Trench: Burberry
Bag: Saint Laurent 
Jeans: Rag & Bone
Boots: Isabel Marant









Jumper: Reiss
Bag: Saint Laurent 
Jeans: Rag & Bone
Shorts: Zara
Bracelet: Vita Fede, Hermes

Merry X'mas!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment