Tuesday, February 18, 2014

[outfit] oversized tunic shirt

Change is sometimes hard to comprehend, it's almost a process of acceptance.

I remember those young wild days when I could still feel light as a feather the next day after having downed 3 pints of beer and killing a full MacDonalds meal at 1am, or a full set of kebab with extra mayo and chips on the side... those were the good old days when metabolism was one of my bffs, 

TIME HAVE SINCE CHANGED

I've been growing a food baby since getting married, metabolism left me when John put that ring on my finger... 

Since the departure of my bff and arrival of my food baby.. I've been opting for more baggy tops - you know like how ostriches bury their hands in the sand HA, well I do exercise too.. kind of.. 




Double elephant necklaced for added fun element to what is otherwise quite a plain outfit... 



Rolled up sleeve is always a must with me... 














Tunic Shirt: H&M
Leggings: Uniqlo
Shoes: Lanvin
Bag: Balenciaga 
Sunglass: Alexander Wang

No comments:

Post a Comment