I saw this one pan pasta recipe yesterday was shocked at how easy it was, thought I'd give it a try with some modifications!
2. Mushroom (however much you like I used 9)
3. Cherry tomato (used a whole box)
4. Onion x 1
5. Basil (used 3 branches)
6. Garlic (used 5 cloves)
9. Pancetta (about 6 slices)
11. Dried chili
12. Tomato paste
Steps: (this is SO easy!)
1. Chop everything up, tomatoes- in halves/ basil- remove the stem/ garlic-slices/ onion-slices/ pancetta- chop in how ever large size preferred.
3. Add 3-4 cups of water (to cover the spaghetti and some ingredients)
4. Add pepper, salt (about 2 spoonful), chili, olive oil
5. Let it all boil, turn heat on high.
6. Cook pasta according to packet (12 min in my case)
7. Once it's finished the sauce should thicken
8. Season to taste.
9. Plate and serve!