Saturday, March 8, 2014

[outfit] anniversary dinner @ providence LA

For our wedding anniversary, I got a major surprise in the morning! 

As I mentioned last week here that I saw the casual chic Hermes Pliplat clutch when we went shopping and fell in love with it.. 

Little did I know John went and got it and surprised me as my 30th birthday/ wedding anniversary present!!! 

I am not usually a morning person but this morning was very cheery and different! ha! 





I actually felt quite guilty coz I hadn't got him anything..coz we didn't really say we were going to exchange presents... (bad excuse? ok ok) ha ha i will.. i will.. get him something just as nice... 





Today we celebrate our 3rd wedding anniversary!
















It had been pretty hot but in case the temperature dropped at night, I took my snood 




Providence LA



We went with the chef's menu, we were soooo full at the end we couldnt even finish the macaroon.. not satisfied full, just i've-shoved-a-lot-of-food-down-my-throat kind of full.. 

I can kinda understand why Michelin Guide doesn't come to LA anymore, this apparent "best restaurant" in LA was really quite mediocre.. the food was very over seasoned and salty. One thing I'd give them credit for is the wine pairing, they have a good sommelier! My favourite dish was actually the cheese platter! ha! 



Trousers: Theory
Top: Barneys NY
Bracelet: Hermes/ Vita Fede
Ballerina: Chanel
Snood: French Connection
Bag: Hermes
Sunglasses: Alexander Wang
Necklace: Some shop in Norway.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment