Tuesday, March 11, 2014

[outfit] casual tuesday with linda farrow

Being in the retail business myself, I am the kinda of customer I hate. 

If there's a product that I know will go on sale, I will never (ok.. almost never..ok.. unless I really really couldn't live without it..) pay retail. 

Gilt is a site I shop on a lot, they have different "events" everyday, and I browse through daily as if they were the morning papers. (funny how they are called events as if they were some occasion one needs to plan an outfit on prior to attending..like a wedding or the Royal Ascot - nope, it's a SALE, plain and simple S.A.L.E)  

They were having (and is still going on I think) a Linda Farrow event and I attended in my full on pajamas, it's as if we were meant to be, I found my new shades. 






The benefit of living in SoCal (look at me all blended in calling Sothern California SoCal... I just cringed a wee bit.. ) is that it's sunny 400 days out of the 365 so one can never have enough sunglasses.. It's for eye protection! (shrug..) 

I couldn't wait to wear them today! 









Sometimes I wonder why I need bags any bigger than this teeny thing as I could fit almost all I need for my day to function; other days this would be too small even as my "bits and bobs" bag.. women.!?!











A thin cardi for in case it gets breezy.. 


Hair going all over the place and a giant spot on my forehead, there~ my new Linda Farrow! So nice, light, well made in Japan! 


Trousers: Zara
Top: Sandro
Bracelet: Hermes
Bag: Chanel
Cardigan: Burberry
Bag: Hermes
Sunglasses: Linda Farrow
Sandals: DvF


No comments:

Post a Comment