Monday, April 15, 2013

[outfit] Givenchy boyfriend blazer

Perfect blazer for a perfect cloudy Monday! Actually scooped up this Givenchy blazer at the barneys sample sale in New York earlier this year, and it's in fact, a men's blazer! (it doesn't get more boyfriend than this..)  it fitted me really well (perhaps intended for a really really tiny man..) and it's very well tailored so I got it. Love it! 




Silk top by one of my favourite Vince, and the gunmetal necklace by Origami Jewellery 

Boots by Alexander Wang - another bargain from the outnet and jeans by whistles

note to self: really need to learn how to take pictures with a steady hand..



4 comments:

  1. Beautifully tailored and even fits you in the shoulder!

    Chia-Hui

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i was quite shocked that it would fit me, but even the shoulder fitted really well!! would need to be a really skinny man to get in this!! lucky for me~ x

      Delete